GL Community Consultancies is a niche consulting firm focusing on organisational development for community services and associations. This can occur through training, policy development / review, strategic and business planning, risk management, etc. To find out more about how we can assist you, check out the About page, but do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs.
Gigi Lacey is the Principal Consultant for GL Community Consultancies and has been working with and supporting community organisations for over 20 years. To see more of Gigi's experience and the some of the organisations she has assisted, check out the About page. As well as working in direct service delivery and organisational support, Gigi has served on a range of Management Committees / Boards in the areas of advocacy, disability, mental health, multicultural organisations and neighbourhood centres.
GL Community Consultancies knows the community sector, and understands that people and organisations in this sector are focussed on achieving the best possible outcomes for the people who are accessing their services. Gigi and her team will assist you to ensure that your organisation is in the best possible condition to do this.
Services which we can offer to support your organisation include:
- Strategic / Operational planning
- Policy and Procedure development or review
- Business Continuity / Risk Management planning
- Staff / Board training
- Organisational reviews
- Organisational restructures
- Change management
- Human resource management activities such as development or review of position descriptions, recruitment and selection, induction, performance management (including annual appraisals).