GL Community Consultancies is a niche consulting firm focusing on organisational development and sustainability for community services.
Services which we can offer to support your organisation include:
- Strategic / Operational planning
- Policy and Procedure development or review
- Business Continuity / Risk Management planning
- Staff / Board training
- Organisational reviews
- Organisational restructures
- Change management
- Human resource management activities such as development or review of position descriptions, recruitment and selection, induction, performance management (including annual appraisals).
Gigi Lacey is the Principal Consultant with GL Community Consultancies. With qualifications in human services, health and safety, management and training, Gigi has been involved in the community sector for over 20 years. As well as working in direct service delivery and organisational support, she has served on a range of Management Committees / Boards in the areas of advocacy, disability, mental health, multicultural organisations and neighbourhood centres.
Where required, GL Community Consultancies has access to a team of highly skilled professionals in areas such as finance, the law, training, etc. who can assist with projects.
Organisations which Gigi has worked with include:
Your Choice Supports
Inala Youth Service
Ethnic Communities Council of Qld.
Dimbulah Community Centre
Quick Response Carers
Eating Disorders Association of Qld.
Marlin Coast Neighbourhood Centre